- A Millennial’s Perspective: Why go to College
- The Death of Innovation & Birth of the Age of Convenience
- My Reaction to Joseph Aoun’s Higher Education in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- My Thoughts on Education and Training Techniques
- The Slippery Slope of SOPA: Censorship in America
- The Pen Is Mightier Than the Keyboard
- 6 Films and a Book about AI, Super AI, Cyborgs, and the Singularity
- 17 Ways to Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking
- My Top 8 Favorite YouTube Musicians
- 7 Ways GlassDoor lets Job Searchers Learn about a Company’s Culture, or Lack thereof
- Horizon Zero Dawn…is a Yawn
- Praise the Sun for Dark Souls and BloodBorne
- My First 3 Playthroughs of Skyrim Were Legendary
- Final Fantasy X is a Dream (Zanarkand)
- 11 Video Game Superbosses: Gods, Legends, and Behemoths
- A Computer Named Cthulhu
- Fear of everything, Fear of Death
- Capturing Crescendos and Noosing Nadir
- Mirror Mirror, Help Me See You More Clearer
Business and Jobs
- How effective are global strikes against mega corporations like Amazon?
- Getting a Job at a major video game company: is pure skill or a college degree more important?
- So NOW will you train me NOW?
- The Legal relationship between a state government and its regulation of how certain industries can operate
- Whatever happened to Accountability? Bring the Teacher Back into the Online Classroom
- Is higher education good for society as a whole, or does it create a larger gap between the have’s and have-not’s?
- What I Learned from the 2018 University of the Sciences “e-Learning Conference 3.0”
- Should the basic standard of writing proficiency change?
- MOOCs, SMOOCs, or is it all Moot?
- What kind of assignments did you learn the most from as a student?
- 144 Traditional California Community Colleges (CCC) + 1 Online-only CCC (opens in 2020)
- Favorite parts of the PEW Research Center study on the Future of Jobs and Jobs Training
- Favorite quotes from Mark Zuckerberg’s Harvard Keynote speech
Robots and Artificial Intelligence
Software, apps, and new Technology
- Poke you’re it!
- Automated closed captions in Google Slides
- Digital Rights Management: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- To be (a cloud computing user), or not to be: that is the question.